Saturday, August 29, 2009

Titus is One Month Old!

How did that happen already? I can't believe it has been a whole month!! It has been such an incredible month though – I am loving all of it – even when he cries or wakes up in the middle of the night. It is a joy to get to know this sweet little treasure – what makes him happy and sad, satisfied and frustrated. Here are a few of my favorite things about Titus:
  • his sweet smile – I love seeing him smile as he doses off and now just a couple times in reaction to Graham or me, too
  • his sneezes – I know this sounds funny, but there is nothing I’ve experienced that is as cute as his little sneezes
  • the way he holds my fingers so tightly when he’s upset and trying to calm down while he sucks his pacifier
  • his beautiful eyes
  • how cute he is in his little white outfit (this is our favorite color on him)
  • the way he reaches up after a nap and grabs my neck when I pick him up
  • how he waves his arms around like he’s conducting an orchestra when he’s hungry
  • how he looks all swaddled up with his hat on at night
  • how strong he is – I continue to be amazed by this kid’s strength (rolling over on day 6 and continuing to do it – even multiple times a day now, doing his squats that even feel like jumps now, and holding his up so well when he’s on his tummy)





No comments:

Contributors