Monday, May 10, 2010

Nine Months

On April 29 (Karin's Birthday), Titus turned 9 months old! I can't believe he's already nine months old. This is my favorite stage yet - I love chasing him around and seeing him discover so many new things... even just little things like drawers, cabinets, windows, mirrors, etc. What a joy. And the best part is his little giggle every time he finds something or pulls himself up on something or learns how to squirt something or make something make noise (especially music) - his giggling starts when he wakes up and continues until his next nap - it's such a wonderful background noise :) I honestly can't imagine something else I'd rather listen to so often.

Here are his nine month pics:




1 comment:

Graham Clark said...

I love that middle picture -- looks like he's up to something!!

Contributors