Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Some More Firsts...


I'm trying to write down the various milestones that Titus hits so I'll have a record of them later.  A few days ago, he had two big firsts in a row...  He slept in his nursery overnight for the first time (it took me a while to be comfortable with this... I really was afraid he'd think we were abandoning him or something... but he had no trouble at all) and the next morning he ate from his first bottle.  He sure took it like a champ!  I think he was done in about 15 minutes with no crying or frustration!  Here's a picture of Graham feeding Titus for his very first time, Titus in his pajamas and just a cute picture of him in his Baby Papasan that I just think is cute :)

1 comment:

Undeserving said...

Glad to hear that things are going so well! And I can totally relate to the whole abandonment in the nursery thing. I felt that way too until I realized how much I wanted my bedroom to be back to just me and Matt. We'll see if the same feeling comes around again this time around. :-) Thanks for the pictures!

Contributors