Wednesday, December 9, 2009

4 Months Old

Titus is growing much faster than we'd like to admit - every day is such a joy. I had no idea how much I'd enjoy being a mom. He smiles and laughs so easily and loves to play and be held. He is a true extravert if I ever saw one :)

We had his four month appointment the other day... he grew a couple more inches and is in the 95th percentile for height. He is now only in the 50th percentile for weight though - a tall, thin boy... hmmm, that reminds me of someone ;) He had a great visit and seems to be right on track for everything... despite our doctor's frustration with me about not starting vaccines yet :)

Here are some favorite pictures from the last month:

Daddy and son love playing together...

Graham took a sick day last week to take care of me because I somehow hurt my back to the point of having trouble walking (fortunately, it only lasted a day) - so I took advantage of the care and took some naps with my precious son - here is one of us on the couch (I love these moments).

Titus is always very alert - I thought this was a fitting picture of his most common face. He's always looking around and discovering whatever he can find.

One night he was having a hard time going to sleep and had gotten a bit fussy... in desperation, I looked over and saw this cute stuffed elephant that Nita Youngblood got for him and thought maybe this was a good time to introduce him to it so I put it on his tummy. Unfortunately we didn't have a camera in hand right away so you'll have to take my word for it, but as soon as we put the elephant on his tummy, he looked at it and his tears went away and he immediately started laughing hysterically at it. Now he doesn't like to sleep without it... he loves to hold its trunk up next to his face and cuddle as he falls asleep :)

No comments:

Contributors