Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Dressing Up

Graham despises Halloween. I don't like the concept, but I do like costumes (really any chance to dress up and be silly) and I know it can be a lot of fun for kids, so I'm a bit torn on it. Fortunately for Graham, we had some unexpected circumstances that prevented us from going to the Halloween party we had planned on attending. Since I love costumes and we were given four of them for Titus this year, I decided to take the opportunity to dress him up in each of them while Graham was at work and took some pictures... feel free to vote on your favorite would-have-been costume for him :)






3 comments:

Julie Wheatley said...

i love the corn! ok, i love them all. He is so cute! but I vote=corn. (hoping that it really is corn he is dressed up as!)

Unknown said...

He is so stinkin' cute!! So adorable! :)

jacksonfamily said...

I LOVE the hunny pot :) SO cute. I miss seeing you guys, maybe after Christmas we can get together...Titus and Cooper need to meet and we need to see Titus since he's gotten so big!!

Contributors