Wednesday, April 7, 2010

4 Generations

A little over a month ago, I had the chance to bring Titus to visit his MorMorMor and we had a great time. My mom and I traveled up and stayed with John and Keiko for a night on each end of the trip and two nights with MorMor and Grandpa in between. We had a blast. First Uncle Mark and Aunt Rita came for the day on Sunday.

Then MorMor and I went to her water aerobics class... I was on the younger side of the ladies and she was on the older side, but she still swims circles around all of us. I'm very proud to be her granddaughter - I hope to be as in shape as her when I'm her age!




Titus was a big hit - especially in his UVA outfit (which we brough in honor of my cousin Mike who is a student there right now - Uncle Mark's and Aunt Rita's son).








We also had a chance to watch some (very, very) old videos of MorMor and Mom from when they were growing up... even one of my mom when she was in the first couple of weeks of her life. It is interesting how much I see her in Titus' face now that I saw those videos!
And probably the absolute highlight for me was hearing lots of stories about my mom's dad from MorMor - how they met and all about their relationship. They sure were a pair - both were quite adventurous and daring.
All in all, it was a wonderful trip and one I hope we can repeat again soon!

No comments:

Contributors