Wednesday, April 7, 2010

8 Months Old

Titus turned 8 months old about a week and a half ago... so here is our monthly chair shot and a couple other favorites of him that I've taken lately. He is such a joy. Were definitely in a stage where he wants to be with his mommy ALL of the time... so while I can't get anything done, I do treasure this stage as it will probably be the only time in his life that he'll want to be with me this much :) I think my favorite part of all are all of his hugs. He gives me hugs about 100 times a day... just to be sure I'm close by... he'll be playing or in a shopping cart or something and every couple of minutes he grabs on to me and pulls me in for a hug. I love it. At the same time, he's so curious and wanting to explore EVERYTHING he can find... he just wants me right beside him while he discovers it.


Getting to be a MUCH better eater :)

Getting some exercise on a hot day...

Patiently reading his book, waiting for us to be ready to go...

And just being cute in the mismatched outfit daddy gave him ;)

No comments:

Contributors